AIM
suckabeat

HW - Fever HW - Fever

Nice

But you still need to work on the bassline and drums. Everything still sounds a little hollow. I may not be one to talk, but I am working on it - hence no submissions, soundcloud or ng in the past 5 or so months.

Sounding good though, nearly there.

haywirehaywire responds:

THanks for the review, feel free to elaborate on "hollow".. no idea what you mean with that.

exhale (8 9 10 mix) exhale (8 9 10 mix)

Yeah...

Ima keep dropping reviews on your tunes, all i can say is this is fuckn rad!!! Glitchy, melodic, siiiick lol. One thing may be that the drums sound a little off beat every now and then, but that might just be me...?

dirge (dub mix) dirge (dub mix)

I gotta say...

I havn't reviewed your stuff for some time now, and i'm absolutely loving the atmosphere of this!! Anyways, biggups man - long time no listen... =P

Now to listen to the rest of your stuff... haha

oddfellowfloyd responds:

:) Why thank you!

Yes, go frolic, enjoy!

xKore - Muff xKore - Muff

Awesome!

Duuuude, sweet tune! Sounding sooo sooo tight, reminds me heaps of 'Trolley Snatcha - We Rock The Forest' =)

[oZ] ~ Bionic Commando [oZ] ~ Bionic Commando

wicked!

Wicked tune - as always!

Buuuuut, I'd really like to see what you could do if you put more effort into drums + percussion... Your drops could be sooo much bigger, if you had huge drums =P

peace!

HW - Sanguinary HW - Sanguinary

----------------------

Groovy! Loving the sunday vibes! :P

KurdStep (RAC4 Dubstep) KurdStep (RAC4 Dubstep)

Cool Bro

I love the whole variation you bring in the chorus! i dont see much of it here on ng =)

I would like to see a more sudden punch in the face when it drops in tho, the effect progression between the chillout bits + chorus is lacking a little bit...

Anyhow,
ezzzz

Jewelz123 responds:

Cheers dude! Ye i'm working on it! :)

Reverberation *Dubstep* Reverberation *Dubstep*

lololololololol

I guess thast one way to make me lose my hearing =P

glock drop (demo) glock drop (demo)

NIce

Although yeah, I'll give you some hopefully helpful feedback:
- Expand the drums out a bit by adding a little reverb each to the hats, snare etc and subtly compress it to bring the reverb out.
- Add a pure sinewave bass, to give the song some sub - because there is absolutely no subbass in your song....

Theres plenty more tips i could give, but those should do for now =P

Anyhow, nice tune - youve got the basics down =)

superuberinsaneausm responds:

thanks for the advice,well taken

Emergency {Dubstep} Emergency {Dubstep}

Nice man!

this tunes jumpy as foooooook!!
Gotta love massive too ha! =P

alextheDJ responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad you like it :)